· Esterified Starch is Modified starch used as an additive for coating and sizing in
· It has good paste stability, clarity, reduced
tendency to Retrograde.
· Has lower pasting temperature.
· Provides tough, clear and flexible sizing.
· Yarn undergoes too much abrasions and tensile strength and due to appropriate viscosity
Esterified Starch offers adequate coating of size on yarn and subsequent suppression of hairiness.
· The product sizes the yarn smoothly and results in improved resistance against abrasion, jerks and tension.
· It offers minimum dropping and it can be removed easily during de sizing operation.